Popular Posts

Monday, October 4, 2010

Oct 4, 2010 Trish's Menu

Breakfast consisted of one scrambled egg wrapped in a half of a whole grain tortilla.

Lunch was in St Augustine at the Reef Restaurant overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
I had 4 oz of grilled Snapper, small portion of Japica Rice, Steamed Broccoli & Carrots.
and water.

Dinner was consumed at Whitey's Fish Shack in Jacksonville's Orange Park. That's
on Swim Fin Creek : 7 grilled scallops Brown Rice and Green Salad with Oil & Vinegar for dressing.

I went to this fabulous place over the week-end and prepared and replaced ingredients in my pantry
to prepare for this challenge.  What fun that was and expensive however, a great education.  The great find was when I went to Winn Dixie and the fish guy really hooked me up with Grouper and a fish I never heard of called Basa.  Good stuff !  My first day was fun, tomorrow I plan to do a bit more cooking. I also pulled up Julia Child's recipe for mayonnaise and will attempt that this week also..

Look out my wonderful nephew, I'm up for the Challenge !

No comments:

Post a Comment