Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No Chemical Calories

Breakfast was steel cut oatmeal with banana and almond milk. Coffee w 2 packs of raw sugar.
Pretty good but kinda boring...

Lunch was white albacore tuna mixed with organic mayonnaise ( I can't make my homemade mayo..
gotta get my food processor when I'm back in Virginia). I had my tuna on this great bread that's
100% whole grain sandwich rounds.  Perfect size for a sandwich.  Lot's of water today.

Dinner was very tasty, Grilled Basa Fish ( A very lean white fish) with fresh lemon slices and pepper.
I cooked red, green and yellow peppers with fresh garlic & onions.  I cook on medium heat until the onions are translucent. I baked two very small red potatoes also.  Just used a at of real butter on the taters.
More water...

Now Lee, What kind of peanut butter and jelly are you using...Do they have chemical calories ?
I ground my own peanut butter at the fresh market Sunday.  That and a banana will be my snack if needed later.

No comments:

Post a Comment